Home Forums ePix Support Remove link symbol on image

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ane Hagen
    Participant

Hi, i have a couple of little things i need help with.
    1/ How can i remove the link symbol from an image with a link?
    2/ also would like to remove the expand symbol(circle with two arrows) from the images in a grid gallery with lightbox enabled?
    3/ in the grid gallery the image title shows when hovering over the image- would like to get rid of that too.
    4/ is it possible to modify the font of the SEND button in the contact form to match the rest of my website?
    Site is http://www.anehagenphotography.com
    Thank you in advance for your help!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ane,

1, 2. This can all be done using some Custom CSS. As this is a customization and cannot be done using the standard theme options, you will need to use CSS to achieve this.
    You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

3. Edit the gallery on the page > Set the slide content to just image instead of image + title.

4. The font family for the button is set to Font Awesome as the icon next to the text is a font icon. If this was set to inherit the font of the site, the icon would not be able to appear. Unfortunately this is not possible to change.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda