Home Forums ePix Support Remove sidebar from all pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Alline
    Participant

Hello,

I’d like to remove the sidebars from all pages. Could you please help with the custom css for this or let me know if there’s any easier way to do it?

Many thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately this is not possible to do as it is the main structure of the site. We can hide it with CSS but this will cause problems when in responsive and all the content will be shifted to the right as there will be a gap on the left hand side. It is really not recommended but we can hide the menu for you but that is it. As this is not a standard theme option, it is classed as a customization.

You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alline
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply. I was actually referring to the two sidebars (which come as a default), please see here: http://www.es-vis.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Screen-Shot-2014-02-13-at-12.52.24.png

I wanted to get rid of those and keep only the menu on the left side. Is it possible to do this?

Best Regards,
    Alline

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like your image is not wide enough so it is finishing then displaying again. There is no sidebar there.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alline
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks, this works now.

Regards
    A.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Alline
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda