Home Forums ePix Support Replicating Home Example III

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alejandro Yanaculis
    Participant

I’m trying to replicate home page example III from the demo, except I only want one image on top (fullscreen) and then some content. How do I do that?

Thanks,

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you imported the demo data at all? Or have you started to create your own pages already?

If you are starting fresh, you can import all of the demo data with a click of the button. Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Getting Started > Install Demo Data.

If not, I have provided the code for the page here.

Create a new page > Click the Classic Editor button (blue, above the content) > Switch to the text tab > paste the code in > switch to the Visual tab > then click the Visual Editor button (blue above the content).

From there, you should have all of the content that you can now edit using Visual Composer.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Philhow
    Participant

I want to do the same thing, I’ve tried copying the code which did not work at all, so I erased everything and reinstalled the demo as said and… surprise, it doesn’t work.

The example is not even there anymore. How can I get it?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Under Home > There is Home iii. It is http://epix.themeva.com/grid/

You need to make the page full width then add a gallery from the same options (Page Config tabs).

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda