Home Forums ePix Support Resizing Images On ePix theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I purchased the ePix theme recently and I am having a difficult time resizing the images. Images are not fitting properly on the “slide set manager”. I have tried resizing them smaller but they are still showing up extremely huge on the page and between the display of the pictures, the pictures are jumping. Currently, I only have five pictures on the slider since the sizing is giving me trouble. I am using wordpress 3.8.1.

Also, in the beginning of the installation of the theme, they recommended two plugins. Only one was installed successfully, which is Advanced Exerpt. I do not remember the name of the other one.

Please help. The site is http://www.piixdot.com. Thanks in advance.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by they are not fitting properly into the slide set manager? What exactly are you having issues with here? For the fullscreen slider, we recommend using images around 2000px wide for best results. When you are logged in and viewing the fullscreen slider, the standard WordPress admin bar can push things down and make it look like it jumping, but when logged out, it won’t.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Hi, thx for responding so quick. What I meant was, besides the cat and the flower picture, the other three photos are showing up extremely huge. I would like the photos to be seen in full. For ex; the two face shots and the bird photos, they are displayed very closr. You can only see the nose, mouth, eyes etc instead of full faces. I resized them in photoshop. I am very new to wordpress and using themes. Is there somewhere on the wordpress or the theme itself where I can adjust the image sizes? Thx.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is because they are portrait images and the gallery will always keep the images in the correct ratio so it will zoom on the images. You can correct this using the premade CSS classes. For more information, please see the documentation here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Resolved thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda