Home Forums ePix Support Responsive grid not working on some window sizes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

robert.tsai
    Participant

Hi, I have been having this issue for quite some time and could never figure out a solution. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated!

When visiting my site robertwtsai.com the third column of the grid dissapears and re-arranges to two colums when my browser window is full screen. As soon as I make the window smaller it usually forms to the correct tiling with 3 columns.

Also, on mobile devices the three columns display correctly in portrait, but using landscape mode makes the third column disappear again and goes to two columns with a blank white third one.

Thank you in advance!

Screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/a/fY1kRJe

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  robert.tsai. Reason: Added screenshots
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  robert.tsai.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @robert-tsai

Please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check this.

Regards,

robert.tsai
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @robert-tsai

Before we check on this further, can you please first update your theme? As I checked, you and outdated version of the theme.

Regards,

robert.tsai
    Participant

I was having quite a bit of issues with updating. After updating I tried to change to the new Visual Composer and the RevSlider plugin was having issues as well.

I tried the WPBakery Page Builder with no luck too. I understand there are some versions you have linked to in previous topics, but I can’t seem to access them.

Also, when trying to use the updated theme my homepage would not load anymore either. I may just look for another theme or tinker around more first. Thank you though!

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @robert-tsai

New versions of RevSlider and Visual Composer are included in the latest version of ePix theme. All you have to do is delete first the existing RevSlider and Visual Composer, then update the theme. Once the theme is updated, install the new plugins.

Regards,

robert.tsai
    Participant

Makes sense! Thank you for the help. Looks like everything is working well now.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  robert.tsai.
    • This reply was modified 10 months ago by  robert.tsai.
    Edcel
    Edcel

I’m glad everything’s working now, @robert-tsai

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any further issues,

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda