Home Forums ePix Support Responsive not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Christy Eller
    Participant

http://www.glenniecoombegallery.com.php53-7.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/

I have responsive enabled, and main menu listed as mobile menu- but responsive does not seem to be working at all. No navigation, and you can only see a tiny portion of the page. What is wrong?

Thank you for your help-

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Christy,

It seems that the link is unavailable when I clicked it, is it still working for you? I cannot provide a lot of support without looking into detail at the site.

I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting though.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Christy Eller
    Participant

Hi Tom-

Really? That link works fine for me in 2 browsers…hmmm. Can you try again?

I will do as you say and deactivate plugins and get right back to you- thanks-

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is now working, might have had server issues earlier. I recommend updating to the latest version of ePix to see if that makes a difference.

Have you turned responsive off within Appearance > Theme Options > Responsive, OFF?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Christy Eller
    Participant

I think I have the latest version- 1.0.9- I just downloaded it again a few days ago. Is that not correct?

I have tried it with responsive on and responsive off. I would prefer if there was a responsive version that worked- even the desktop version does not display all of the content on the page- it cuts off the right side. What would you suggest?

Christy Eller
    Participant

Hey! I just updated a couple of plugins and deactivated W3 Total Cache, and now I can see the responsive version- it looks awesome!

So, I will figure out what is causing conflict- but that’s my problem. Thank you so much for your help!

Christy Eller
    Participant

In case anyone else is having this problem- it is definitely W3 Total Cache causing the mobile version not to display properly. Wish I had time to figure out why, because I use that plugin often successfully. With a site like this that has lots of images, I’m going to have to replace it with something…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m glad you got to the bottom of it. I can’t see any reason why it wouldn’t work – you should be able to make the change and then clear the cache.

I’ve started using fastest cache which seems even better at caching the sites.

Christy Eller
    Participant

Yeah, I tried clearing cache, but I will try it again, and will post if I get it to work, because I don’t want to leave the thread with false information. Fastest cache… will look for that-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda