Home Forums ePix Support Rev.Slider and Visual Composer update needed!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Kim Paffen
    Participant

Hi,

Rev.slider and VC need an update badly! The theme hasn’t been updated since 2016, so we have to deal with very old versions of Rev.slider and Visual Composer (Now WPBakery Page Builder). The Frontend editor keeps loading and I can’t use it anymore. I don’t want to spend another 50 dollars to buy Page Builder myself. When are you going to update the theme with the latest versions?
    I don’t use FTP or anything. I only work with plugins but I can’t update them to the latest versions.

Kind regards,
    Kim

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @kimpaffen

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally check and test this from our end?

Regards,

Kim Paffen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @kimpaffen

I checked your Dashboard and seems you are still using an older version of Visual Composer.

Kindly delete the existing Visual Composer then install it again via Display > install Plugins

Regards,

Kim Paffen
    Participant

Thanks!

I downloaded a newer version of Visual Composer AND rev.slider.
    But if I want to download a template slider from revolution slider library I need to have a purchase code.
    Do I have to buy Rev. Slider to use those templates?

Kim

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @kimpaffen

There should be available free templates in Revolution Slider. But if you need the Premium templates, then you need the purchase code.

Regards,

Kim Paffen
    Participant

If I select ‘add slider for template’ and select a free template it says ‘not installed’.
    When I select the ‘+’ to install the free template it asks me: ‘Import Slider from local or from ThemePunch server?’
    If I choose ‘Online from themePunch server’ I get the message ‘Plugin Activation Required’.
    If I choose ‘Local’ I need to upload a zip-file: ‘Please select the corresponding zip file from the download packages import folder called: xxx’. I don’t have that zip-file. I don’t have a zipfile of those download packages… Do you have it? It’s not in the Rev.slider itself.

Thanks,
    Kim

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @kimpaffen

On the pop-up window when trying to install a free template, you should see a blue “Install Slider” button.

If you do not see it, please send over an updated login credential so we can test it on your site as the old credentials you sent do not work anymore.

Regards,

Kim Paffen
    Participant

Kim Paffen
    Participant
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @kimpaffen

I have set your last reply to ‘private’.

Anyway, I have tested this as well on our test site and I am also not able to download/install the free template of RevSlider.

I will coordinate this issue with the developer. I’ll message you back once I have an update regarding this.

Regards,

Kim Paffen
    Participant

Hi,

I’m also not able to download/install the templates of VC/WP Bakery Page Builder.
    When I go to the template library I have to activate the plugin before it’s possible to download one of their templates:

WPBakery Page Builder Template Library downloads are available for activated versions only. Activate WPBakery Page Builder direct license to access Template Library and receive other benefits.

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @kimpaffen

The templates within Template Library > Access Library are not for free, thus you need to purchase a license for Visual Composer/Page Builder so you could download those templates.

Regards,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda