Home Forums ePix Support Reversing Black & White image effect

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

David
    Participant

Hi – I am in the process of setting a website for a client using the ePix theme. She likes the Black & White effect but doesn’t like the way the page first loads in colour momentarily and then switches to Black & White. Is it possible to stop this happening OR can it be reversed so that the images remain in colour until you hover over them at which point they turn black & white. Thanks for your help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I can certainly look into this for you. Please can you provide your page URL so I can take a quick look into exactly what is happening on your site?

Kind regards,
    Tom

David
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I am pretty sure this is a limitation of the script that is being loaded but I will double check with Andy (theme creator) to get an answer on this.

Thank you for your patience.

Tom

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi David,

I am working on implementing a preloading screen for the theme as well as ajax loading, this should resolve the issues you’re currently having. In addition to this I’m looking to change the method of how the Black & White effect is used too.

David
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Currently we cannot put a date on this update as there is a lot of code currently being developed, but hopefully it will be out soon.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda