Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kirsten Platt
    Participant

Hello I’m really new to this… and I’ve no idea what I have done but I seem to have 4 home pages, 4 blogs,4 features 4 galleries etc. I’ve no Idea where I have switch all this on… is it best to re-set if yes …How? thanks… feeling silly

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kirsten,

It sounds like you have clicked the auto install button 4 times so it has put 4 of everything of the demo on your site. The easiest thing would be to remove all the pages and start fresh.

Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details and I can complete this for you to get you back up and running.

If you are new to the theme and/or WordPress, I recommend reading over the documentation. The main ones to look at are below.

ePix Overview
    Skin Editor
    Visual Page Builder

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Kirsten Platt
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kirsten,

I have logged into your site and sorted out your menu. You can edit it by going to Appearance > Menus.

I have sorted a few other small things on your site to fix things that weren’t quite right.

Image size wise, it really depends which gallery you are uploading them for. If you are uploading for the fullscreen gallery, then I recommend using images no more than 1800px in width. Other galleries, it depends on the size you set the gallery to.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Kirsten Platt
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda