Home Forums ePix Support site disappears after activation of plugins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hester Baks
    Participant

Hi,

I have this problem that after activate the plugin” Instagrate to WordPress” or ” social media auto publish” or ” east” my whole website isn’t visible anymore. If i deactivate the plugin (and sometimes even i have to delete the plugin) my website comes back online again.
    In the editing mode i can see the website all the time.
    Hope you can help me out. my website is http://www.hesterbaks.nl

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Hester,

It sounds like your WordPress install is running out of memory. You can try increasing it by using the WordPress guide here. You’ll need to edit your wp-config.php and define the extra memory. http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

Great looking site by the way – if you’re interested, I could showcase it for you on the main demo?

Kind regards,
    Andy

Hester Baks
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Thanx for you answer, i’m now trying to contact my host for increasing my php memory.
    My blog isn’t working anymore is this also because of the php memory?
    Do you think it’s because my files are to big?
    Thanx for the compliment, yes sure you can showcase it 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Hester,

It’s not the files, more the memory used to store Theme and Plugin actions. It’s a straightforward change which you can do via FTP. If you have any issues, let me know.

That’s great about the showcase, thank you and Happy New Year!

Hester Baks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Hester,

I wouldn’t be able to do much form the WordPress admin. If you have increased the WP memory and you’re still having issues, you may have a suhosin value issue – can you request that your hosting increase this value.

If you post your FTP details, I could take a look for you and see if I can get it working.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda