Home Forums ePix Support Site not loading

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ryan Moyer
    Participant

Hi, with the most recent version of wordpress my site is not loading when ePix is active (loads fine when the site is disabled). I just have the little loading circle that spins endlessly.

http://ryanmoyer.com

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @moyer921

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can personally check and test on this from our end?

Regards,

Ryan Moyer
    Participant

User: ryan
    Pass: (*$#7b^dY0e7HV$RFd)e!0zD

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @moyer921

I checked your Dasboard and you are currently using an ePix theme and your site loads perfectly fine. Can you recheck your site?

Regards,

Ryan Moyer
    Participant

The site is still not loading for me. I get stuck on the screen below endlessly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmp0b2wfjklgdkf/ryanmoyer-loading.jpg?dl=0

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @moyer921

I checked again your site and it loads fine. Can you try to clear your browser cache and also try to disable the Preloader Animation (under Appearance > Theme Options > General) to check if your site loads from your end.

Regards,

Ryan Moyer
    Participant

This appears to be happening again. I have cleared all caches and browser history and am still seeing the site stuck with the loading circle.

Ryan Moyer
    Participant

Nevermind, disabling the preloader animation seems to have fixed it this time. What is the preloader animation?

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @moyer921

Preloader Animation is a short, low-key animation that plays while the rest of your animation is loading.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda