Home Forums ePix Support Slide Set Manager Trouble

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Larry Iles
    Larry Iles
    Participant

I no longer have the visual editing capabilities in slide set. When I select edit I see the images that I have already added briefly and then it just goes to a page that is text editing only. Not sure when this started, I tried deactivating plugins but this did not help.

Hitesh Modi
    Participant

I am having exactly the same issue and tried deactivating and reactivating as well.

Additionally, WP cannot update Visual Composer, update not found.

David Hallwas
    Participant

Same here!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

You will need to update to the latest version of ePix then reset your browser cache and this should work, please see this post for more information.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Hitesh Modi
    Participant

Tom, thanks for the quick reply.

I deleted the old ePix theme in WP, went into my account and downloaded (what I assumed) was the latest version. I installed that but when I tried to activate it, I got a screen with ‘Cheatin’.. uh?’ – and that was that. Any idea what’s going on?

I really need to have slide set manager working asap.

Thanks..

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda