Home Forums ePix Support Slide set Manager

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

johnny
    Participant

Hi all at theameva 😀

I need some help, I can not edit, and add new pictures (on Slide set Manager)
    – when I press the add new – so loads the page but skips to a different page?

greetings
    Johnny

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to make sure you are using the latest version of ePix (1.1) as WordPress updated a lot of code that the theme had to catch up on.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

johnny
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your site seems to be working fine for me. I can create new slide sets and add in images as normal. I recommend resetting your browser cache as this should solve your issues.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

johnny
    Participant

Hi Tom

Thanks for the help, I got to see on the page,
    it each reached the WP upgrade.

Have a great day Regards Johnny

about adding on products, I can add more items? Now I can sell one image at a time but would like to sell 100 images on the same page?

if I can put up more with the same price?
    thanks for your time

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use WooCommerce to sell your products through your website. If you create a product for each item, you can use a grid gallery, set the datasource to Product Categories and set the post limit to 100.

This will show all 100 products on a page.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda