Home Forums ePix Support Slide Set Not Showing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jeremy Reeder
    Participant

Hello,

I recently fixed the issue where I was unable to create or edit slide sets. Now I am able to create them but none of the options except for fullscreen gallery are working. Every other option leaves a blank space with a ? (question mark) where the images should be.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Jeremy Reeder
    Participant

Slide sets seem to be the only thing not working. Can create and publish but not post them

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It sounds like a plugin conflict or the version of the theme / wordpress you’re using. Are you completely upto date with the theme and wordpress and have you tried disabling all plugins to see if the issue resolves itself.

If you’re still having issues, please provide your WP login details and we’ll be happy to take a look for you.

Jeremy Reeder
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like it cannot find an image, the back end gives an error of: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.mylegacyendures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/6.jpg

I create a new slide set and added some random images in, selected it within the test page and it shows. So the slide sets are working correctly and so is the page.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jeremy Reeder
    Participant

Oh, would ya look at that! Haha. I guess I was looking too into it…I just figured maybe it wasn’t working properly since the update still. Good to know!

Thank you guys for your quick and helpful support, I really appreciate your time.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda