Home Forums ePix Support Slider Transition – broken gif

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

epix
    Participant

Hello,
    I have installed the demo and started tinkering with it. during the transition between image to video I can see a broken .gif image before the video kicks in. I can also see the broken gif image between images as well. Please help.
    Thank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link to the page you are referring too so I can take a further look into this? I have not come across this issue before.

Kind regards,
    Tom

epix
    Participant

I cannot provide the link…it is on my local – I am using xampp. I created a sub domain and am recreating the site there. Thus far the broken gif does not appear. It is odd…it appears in between the transitions on the full page slider – linear transition – the static photos is faint but noticeable, the video is worse…it stays for about .75 seconds. If it starts again on my sub I will let you know. Thanks for the quick response…btw…i gave you guys a 5 star! 🙂
    Bruce

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Bruce,

Thats great, thank you! Unfortunately I cannot really help much if I cannot see the site. I recommend using the inspect element tool on your browser to see if the gif is not in the correct location at all. This may help you out.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda