Home Forums ePix Support Social Icons Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Alex Falceanu
    Participant

Good day! First of all, I would like to congratulate you guys for this great WordPress Theme! I love it and I feel that I always stick to this! Second, I would like to ask you about an issue that I am having with the social icons menu which is found at the top of the menu bar. When I try to remove some of the icons that are shown by default, those icons fail to disappear even if I uncheck the check-box and remove the link. Any idea of how I could fix it? I will be using the theme for my photography studio and wont be needing, for example, the soundcloud icon. Thank you for your time and patience with regards to this matter.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your kind words.

To remove these icons you will need to go to Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media > Untick the ones you do not want to show. You can also remove all icons and share icon with the top 2 settings.

For more information, please see the documentation here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alex Falceanu
    Participant

Hi Tom! Thank you for the prompt response. As mentioned in my first post, this does not work. Any idea on how I can fix it?

A D Birch
    Participant

Try to uncheck them on the page you are attempting to change. I believe if you have the social settings ‘on’ for a page, it overrules the default settings in the theme options.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alex Falceanu
    Participant

That worked! thank you very much for the tip! Cheers and a beautiful day to everyone!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda