Home Forums ePix Support SSM fullscreen with both portrait and landscape pcitures

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Philhow
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I have a probleme with that: the portraits pictures are terribly cropped, displaying only a small part of them.
    I want to have a fullscreen slider, and I don’t see any of the regular height/width options. So the solution i found on this topic (http://help.themeva.com/groups/epix-support-group/forum/topic/vertical-and-horizontal-images-in-slider/) is not applicable.

Thanks for your help

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are using the fullscreen slider, you can add a CSS class to each image to fit the height to the gallery. If you are using a portrait image, you can set it to fit the height so it will not get cropped.

For more information on this, please see the documentation here.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Philhow
    Participant

Thanks
    Ok so now it’s showing the entire images, but the gallery is way to big to fit on a laptop screen. I just want it to be in fullscreen on any type of device, but never exceeding the size of the devices’ frame (To always show the full image, nothing more, nothing less). How can i achieve that

Philhow
    Participant

Also, how to achieve the same result in a gallery that is not fullscreen? I tried limitating the height of the gallery and it crops the portrait images. I also tried adding fit_height as a css class on the pictures within the ssm, withotu any result

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately it can’t be done with other Galleries, I’m assuming you mean the Stage gallery? Setting the height is the best way, it should however fit the portrait images in, do you have a link for us to view?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda