Home Forums ePix Support Stage Gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello all. I am using a stage gallery for my home page. In addition to that, I added an element using grid gallery style. I would like to know if there is anyway I can let the pictures to keep switching in the stage gallery without stopping when the mouse is hovered over the pictures. I would like the big pictures used in the stage gallery to keep playing no matter what. I do not want them to stop playing because the mouse is hovered over them. If there is a way to do this, could you provide step by step instructions? The website is http://www.piixdot.com. Thanks in advance.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is not possible to do with the standard theme options as this feature is hard coded into the gallery. Sorry about that.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Ok is there a way to resize it so that photos are not hugely displayed?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Do you mean have smaller images within the lightbox or within the stage gallery? You can use smaller resolution of images to display in the lightbox, just reduce the size of photoshop or a similar editing program. To have the stage gallery smaller, you can set the height within the gallery settings.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda