Home Forums ePix Support Stage gallery on home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alina
    Participant

Good day!

My images on the home page of my site are either horizontal or vertical. I found the “not re-size images” box and marked it to no.

My questions are:
    1. I would like to have no space under my gallery, this makes my gallery move up and down and i don’t want that, I would like to have a fixed gallery like the full page gallery but not full page because you don’t see the entire picture. Is that possible?
    2. I would like to have them centered. Is that possible?

My site is. http://www.alinabotica.ro

Thank you.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alina,

What you can do is use the FullScreen Gallery option, instead of the Stage Gallery. This will make your gallery the same as the demo site home page here.

Edit your page > Scroll down under your content to Page Config tabs > Gallery Tab > Change to FullScreen Gallery and change the options.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Alina
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I thought at that too but I don’t want to use the Full Page Gallery because it’s stretches my images and I like to see the entire picture in 2/3 or 3/2 format, a photo format, not 16:9 or something like this. I don’t want my images to go beyond the menu on the left. It’s simply a matter of taste.

What can I do? Is there any code I could insert to remove the padding or margins? Should I fill a form for customization?

Thank you and a good day.
    Alina

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alina,

If you set an image height on your stage gallery, the gallery will not move up and down, but it will crop your portrait image as it cannot physically fit into the size.

With the fullscreen slider, you can set the menu to auto hide after a certain amount of time, so the menu will not cover the images.

Which padding and margins are you referring too? Do you have a screenshot?

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda