Home Forums ePix Support Stage gallery, scaling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

Hi,
    I know, there was a discussion mid of the year. Just asking for the actual status because I have issues.
    I have a slide set with pictures of different aspect ratios. How to setup a stage gallery out of the slide set with a fixed height and the pictures maintaining their original aspect ratio (Thus no cropping but scaling to the fixed height)?
    I tried different things but failed.
    Thanks in advance, Albrecht

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Albrecht,

I have spoken to Andy about this and it really depends on the height that you set for the gallery.

Add the following Custom CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS. Make sure you are on the latest version too.

Be sure to set a Image Width also.

.stage-slider-wrap .cap-height .gridimg-wrap img {max-width:100% !important;}

Andy said this will be revisited soon to improve things further but I hope this helps for now.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

Tom,
    doesn’t work this way. Where to set an image width in the stage gallery? Or do you mean the gallery width?
    No chance with fit_height? Maybe I have to wait for the revision?
    Albrecht

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

This can only be done using the Stage gallery within the Page Config tabs as adding in a Stage gallery using Visual Composer and trying to make the images perform in this way is not possible to do as the gallery can be added into columns etc, which will change the aspect ratio straight away.

Hope this helps, as mentioned above, Andy said this will be revisited soon to improve things further but I hope this helps for now.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda