Home Forums ePix Support TEXT VISUAL PROBLEM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Kirsten Platt
    Participant

Hello I’m not sure what I have done here.. When editing text I can no longer see anything in the Visual tab… only Text tab therefore I can’t change formats, paragraphs, fonts etc. I feel I must have clicked on something by mistake. Please can you help
    Thanks Kirsten

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kirsten,

It sounds like you have updated WordPress but not updated the theme and Visual Composer.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Kirsten Platt
    Participant

Thanks Tom I’ll have a go

Kirsten Platt
    Participant

Just double checking this is the right plugin to delete ‘WPBakery Visual Composer’ thanks

Kirsten Platt
    Participant

Hi Tom

I’ve deleted it but there was no admin notice… sorry! Help

Kirsten Platt
    Participant

Ok I think I’ve fixed it … I found the plugin under appearance – install plugin

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kirsten,

Thats the one. Sometimes it does not appear for some reason so going to Appearance > Install Plugins does the trick.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda