January 8, 2016 at 7:13 pm #86375
1. I think there is a problem with updating the theme. The last update was in August. I still have 2.1.
When I go to WP/Theme options/Theme Update it says that Epix is up-to-date, but it’s not. Theme Forest UserDetails are filled in.
2. When I check the Theme details and want to download/activate related plugins, like Revolution Slider, it says that I don’t have rights to activate the plug-in.
My website is http://www.kimpaffen.com
I only use WordPress to update plugins and work on my website.January 8, 2016 at 11:17 pm #86376
I tried to update by uploading the Envato Toolkit Plugin. I think it worked, but after the update some pages and all of my galleries are displayed different.
– HOME: were square images 500×500 px, but not anymore now
– GALLERIES en PROJECTS (kimpaffen.com/galleries en kimpaffen.com/projects): the circles in frame are now very strange circles… (oval)
– the pages behind the GALLERIES page were I use a grid gallery for every category, they aren’t displayed as before anymore. for example: kimpaffen.com/galleries/wildlife/ or …/galleries/people-portrait/ or …/projects/faces-of-the-world. They were displayed differently before, according to the settings.
I checked the settings on the pages, but the settings didn’t change… only the layout on screen…
Can you help me please?January 8, 2016 at 11:52 pm #86377This reply has been marked as private.January 11, 2016 at 12:11 pm #86393
The URL above won’t like me access the login page.
Have you tried updating Visual Composer since updating the theme. Follow this guideline here for updating Visual Composer and let me know how that goes. https://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/January 11, 2016 at 6:29 pm #86407
I updated VC. Now version 4.7.4 –> nothing changed
Rev.Slider is Version 5.0.2 .
Last time you also couldn’t login and I needed to ask to Ermis Hosting to add your IP. Do I need to ask this again?January 12, 2016 at 2:14 pm #86429This reply has been marked as private.January 12, 2016 at 9:02 pm #86440
They added the IP!January 13, 2016 at 1:26 pm #86470
I’m not sure what was going on. I deactivated all your plugins and it started working, so I thought it must have been a plugin. However, I ended up activated all of them again and it’s still working fine.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.