Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Onur
    Participant

hi, i have a problem with epix theme. it takes too long to open my site with epix theme. but when i switch to another theme, everything is normal. i tried wordpress+epix theme locally, by installing xampp server to my computer, but even in my computer it takes too long. i have no idea what i’m doing wrong. i tried to install theme in different ways, envato toolkit plugin, ftp upload etc. but still same.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

What settings do you have? Do you have Flickr turned on? ePix and Visual Composer use a lot more memory than standard WordPress themes which is why it may be slower.

Epix runs fine on a normal web server and we have not had any problems with this. Can you upload it online so we can double check your settings?

Thanks,
    Tom

Onur
    Participant

onurunal.eu
    i can also give login information. today we made a clean install. flickr turned off, i use visual composer both for adding posts and pages.

screenshot from my server
    this mysql server is used for just testing my wordpress, i don’t have an idea about mysql but it seems a little high?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Onur,

I recommend contacting your hosting company about this as your site is extreamly slow. I tested your site using a website speed test and the results show the wait time for your site to connect to your server to be very very slow. See the results here.

If you compare this to the ePix demo site here, the results are very different.

Your hosting company will be able to tell you if your mySQL server is at fault here.

If you also right click > inspect element on your site, you will see you have a lot of major errors coming from a Google api. This could also be the reason for the site being slow as the server is trying to find files that do not exist. I recommend looking into this, as it may be from your map.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda