Home Forums ePix Support Top area on mobile devices

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Pete Barnes
    Participant

Hi,

I have been trying to update my site recently and I have found that all my pages (except for the home) seem to have a large white area at the top and I can’t seem to work out what it would be. An example would be here: https://www.petebarnesphotography.co.uk/family-portrait-photographer-5/
    This works fine on desktop versions but looks empty unless you scroll down on mobile versions. Any help you can give would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Pete

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @petebarnes

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we could personally check and test this further from our end?

Regards,

Pete Barnes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @petebarnes

If I am seeing the site correctly on mobile, the empty space at the top on mobile is the area where the mobile menu appears.

You have set the site’s ‘Collapse Header’ to Mobile under Theme Options > Header. Set this to ‘Off’ and the header should not look empty in mobile.

Regards,

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @petebarnes

If I am seeing the site correctly on mobile, the empty space at the top on mobile is the area where the mobile menu appears.

You have set the site’s ‘Collapse Header’ to Mobile under Theme Options > Header. Set this to ‘Off’ and the header should not look empty in mobile.

Regards,

Pete Barnes
    Participant

Great stuff, thank you for your response

Edcel
    Edcel

You’re welcome @petebarnes

Please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket if you run into another issue.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda