Home Forums ePix Support Transparency of title box in slider

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jan Wokittel
    Participant

Hello guys,
    i’ve set up a simple slider. I want to show a titel above the images. Unfortunately the “white box” has a too high transparency – you see in the screenshot. How can i Have a 100% white box behind the title? Didnt found any information here or in the blog settings. Thank you very much. Regards

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jan,

Unfortunately I can’t help with custom sliders. You would ideally need to speak to the plugin developer to help with this.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Jan Wokittel
    Participant

Hi Andy,

thansk for your fast answer. it’s no extra plugin. It’s the “slide set manager” wich comes with ePix. i just want a titel in front of the picture like in your demo:

Regards
    Jan

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jan,

My apologies, I thought it was a plugin named “Simple Slider” 😉

I’d need to see the actual site to see what has happened to it. It should look like the demo as standard, I’m unsure as to what has made it that transparent and mis-aligned.

If you could provide your WP login details too, I’ll take a look. You can set them to “Set as private reply” to hide them from public view.

Jan Wokittel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jan,

So yes, this is picking up from your Skin Customizer settings. You can override them by adding some extra CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

#primary-wrapper .caption.skinset-main.nv-skin {background:#fff !important;}

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

With regards to the category filtering, this works slightly different for slide sets. You have to add “tags” to each slide instead. E.g. edit a Slide Set > Edit a Slide > Scroll to “Filter Tags” and enter a tag here. You’ll need to do this for each slide.

I’ll note this down, as I’ll look into adding the option to filter by Slide Sets too.

Jan Wokittel
    Participant

Hello Andy,

wow great! All works fine. Thank you very very much for your fast response. =)
    Wish you a good start in the new year.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem Jan, have a Happy New Year 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda