Home Forums ePix Support Unable to import demo content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Carl Rollmann
    Participant

When I click on the “Import Demo Content” button, the only thing that happens is that a hashtag is added after “framework” in the URL. Otherwise there’s no response. Hopefully I’m just doing something wrong, but I’m not sure what it would be. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carl,

Is there a spin wheel that appears instead of your mouse once it is clicked? You need to wait up to 1 minute for the content to appear on your site before having a look.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Carl Rollmann
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Carl Rollmann
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Carl Rollmann
    Participant

I’m not sure, but it looks like the “Import Demo Content” button isn’t actually linking to anything other than that current “page options” page.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Carl,

For some reason, you had the plugin Options Framework installed so it was conflicting with the theme options that already utilize the same functions. I de-activated this plugin and the import demo content button worked and imported the demo.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Carl Rollmann
    Participant

Great! I believe that was from a previous theme. Thank you so much!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda