Home Forums ePix Support Upgrade Issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Nils Kristoffersen
    Participant

Just upgraded to ePix 1.1.2 and deactivated VC, deleted files, flushed cache and installed VC 4.2.1. Get this across all pages, including dashboard:

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘type’ in /home/content/p3nexnas03/09/2073909/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php on line 113
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘type’ in /home/content/p3nexnas03/09/2073909/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php on line 113

Suggestions? Thanks in advance – I can revert if need be.

Geoffrey Dunn
    Participant

I have this same error after upgrading to ePix 1.1.2 and VC 4.2.1. Assistance in solving would be appreciated 🙂

Geoffrey Dunn
    Participant

Bugger … the error appears on each page of my public website too. I’m unable to locate an earlier version of VC to downgrade to. Deactivating the VC plugin, deleting it and seeking reinstall results in 4.2.1 being reinstalled and the same ugly error across my pages. Please help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

This looks like a bug within the in VC code. We will get this resolved ASAP but until Andy (theme creator) can get in front of the code we cannot full diagnose this issue. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Alan Fusco
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

I’m hoping this will help, replace the following file on your server:

/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php

With this file:

http://help.themeva.com/tmp/class-wpb-map.php.zip

Nils Kristoffersen
    Participant

Yep – that did the trick! Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Awesome, thanks for coming back to me.

Alan Fusco
    Participant

That seems to fix my issue too. Thank you.

Geoffrey Dunn
    Participant

Splendid. That fix worked for me too. Thank you Andy 🙂

Hi I followed your instructions and below is what I am getting. I cannot get into the dashboard nor do anything…please help. Site is http://www.piixdot.com. Thanks.

Warning: require_once(/home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/js_composer.php on line 138

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php54/lib/php’) in /home3/tthazin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/js_composer.php on line 138

Resolved, no need to answer my inquiry. Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda