Home Forums ePix Support visual composer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

John Griggs
    Participant

visual composer does not have a valid header error. Theme started having problems after update. Re-installed and it is not accepting the install visual composer command. Get the plugin does not have valid header message.

Downloading install package from %2Fvar%2Fwww%2Fvolumes%2Fxvdf3%2Fvhosts%2Fvisionsbyjtwphotography.com%2Fhttpdocs%2Fwp-content%2Fthemes%2FePix%2Fplugins%2Fjs_composer.zip…

Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi John,

That is strange, I have not seen this error before.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

John Griggs
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

John Griggs
    Participant

I am re_installing ePix by ftp again now

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Ok thank for coming back to me.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks,
    Tom

John Griggs
    Participant

John Griggs
    Participant

inan ambarkütük
    Participant

Fatal error: Class ‘WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row’ not found in /home/fabrikas/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php on line 177

I’ve installed Visual composer and I got the above error report. Other themes do not have this error. What is causing this?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Inan,

Are you using the latest version of ePix? If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda