Home Forums ePix Support VISUAL COMPOSER NOT WORKING AFTER UPGRADING WORDPRESS, THEME AND PLUGIN

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Amanda
    Participant

Hi Guys.. this is really urgent.. I updated WordPress to 4.0, and the theme and then the visual composer plugin but visual composer does not want to work in the backend at all… it does not load any of the elements that are actually there in any of my pages… it just keeps say not content yet and update and save.. but nothing happens if you press the buttons and of course I do not want to loose any information on my website as I have only just finished creating it.. I would rather never update then loose what I have done on the website but this is not what I bought the template for..it should be easy to update in all respects.. please advise urgently whether this feed is private as this forum is not very user friendly and took me forever to scroll to the bottom of the page completely to find where to insert a question and I do not wish to offer login details otherwise… coudl you perhaps email me rather? Thanks, Amanda

Amanda
    Participant

Sorry Guys.. not to worry.. it never installed correctly.. now all working fine thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

No worries, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda