Home Forums ePix Support web pages are disapearing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Joel Skingle
    Participant

I have created both a about me page and also a wedding prices page and they have been working fine in the past however for some reason how they are blog on the live end of the website but the content is there in the wp CMS. links are
    http://www.joelskingle.com/about-4/
    and
    http://www.joelskingle.com/weddingprices/

Please advise.

Also I have bought your seo package but not heard anything yet?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,

It looks like the about us page may have a slideset that is not selected within one of the galleries. Can you double check this please? The wedding prices page seems to be working fine.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

We received payment for your package but did not receive the email with all of the information about your site. Did you get redirected to a page with a large form on it? We presumed you were filling this out over the weekend. If you did not get redirected, please let me know and I will send you the URL.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Joel Skingle
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Joel,

Yes we have recevied your SEO form and will start on your site today. I have spent a fair bit of time going through your page to figure out the issue and have pinpointed it down to the single image in the second row from the top of the about page. I am not sure why it was throwing the page out but once removed the page works again.

I recommend re-selecting it again to see if it works. The wedding prices page seems to work fine also.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda