Home Forums ePix Support When do you plan to bring this theme up to date?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Mattobosino
    Mattobosino
    Participant

Since I purchased it in July 2016 and it hasn’t been updated since April 2016, did I buy an abandoned theme? I put a lot of resources into building my site and I don’t want to start all over again, but I already had to buy my own Visual Composer license to keep that plugin current, and I am wondering whether this theme is being checked for security vulnerabilities and compatibility with the current version of WordPress.

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @mattobosino

There is an update pending for Epix theme once the major update for Dynamix is completed and released.

Regards,

Lorg
    Participant

Hello,

i bought Epix 2 years ago too and i have a lot of issues…. It’s a real problem for my professional activity.

I saw the new Dinamix update is online since april 2018 (the last one on september 2018), so maybe are you working on Epix update now (As you said it to Mattobosino 6 month ago)?

Please, just say me if it will be possible to download the new Epix update very soon. It’s very very very important for me. i worked so much on my website to make something nice the two last years…. Or just say me when do you think it will be available? or if i have to work on an other website?
    Two years waiting for an update, that’s really too long. I think you are a serious team, making a very good work. But maybe you should communicate a little more, when there are those kind of issues. Thanks a lot for reading my comment and for giving me an answer!

Best regards
    Axel

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @axelduke

I have coordinated this with the developer to check if there’s still any pending future updates for the theme.

While waiting for that, can you please elaborate on any issues you encountered with the theme?

Regards,

Lorg
    Participant

Hello!

ok thanks! we will wait a reply from the developer then.

The main problem is that Visual composer doesn’t work anymore. That’s impossible to add content or templates. I would like to add videos on background in some pages , but thats not possible either.

Iam worried about the security of my website. Iam wondering if it’s well worth the effort to continue to work on it…

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Lorg
    Participant

I forgot to tell you … i tried to disable all the others plugin but that’s the same result… Visual Composer doen’t work

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @axelduke

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally check and test this from our end?

Regards,

Lorg
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mattobosino
    Mattobosino
    Participant

I would also like an answer to this question. I invested a lot in having a site built with this theme, with the expectation that, since I paid for a premium theme, it would be maintained. I already have had to buy my own license for Visual Composer, since no theme updates meant no bundled plugin updates, and my site has already been hacked once due to out of date plugins, which cost me more money to get fixed. Acoda is not holding up its end of the bargain.

Lorg
    Participant

Hi,

other issues:

1)That’s not possible to select options on the personnaliser of the theme.
    2))About the header with browser (Edge 42.17134.1.0) on 100% (display):
    – when menu is on top left and logo on right , the logo doesn’t appear
    -when menu is on top right and logo on left, the menu is cut on the middle.

Best regards,

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Lorg.
    Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @axelduke

I checked your Dashboard and it appears you are still using an outdated version of Visual Composer.

Kindly remove the old version then install the new version via Appearance > Install Plugins

Hi @mattobosino

I have coordinated this again with the developer to check if there’s still any pending future updates for the theme.

I’ll let you know asap once I have an update on this.

Regards,

Lorg
    Participant

Hello,

i already tried to do it but the only available update is the 4.11.2…the one i already have…

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @axelduke

Please give us permission to manually install the Visual Composer from our end to investigate this concern further.

Regards,

Lorg
    Participant

Hello!

Yes you can 🙂

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @axelduke

I have just tried it on my end and I am still seeing the outdated version of Visual Composer in your Dashboard.

Anyway, I have coordinated this issue with the developer. I’ll get back to you asap once I have an update on this.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda