Home Forums ePix Support When do you plan to bring this theme up to date?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

Hello Edcel,

Great, thank you in advance. I would really appreciate if the theme will be updated. I don’t even mind to pay a fair price for the update.
    I love this theme (ePix) because it stands out of all others themes most people are using. A lot of people have a ‘scroll down’ thema.
    My theme maybe ‘old fashion’ but not in mine opinion. It fits very well with my kind of work.

Sio I really hope that the theme will be updated for woocommerce and (regular) updates will continue to be supported.

Kind regards,
    Yvonne

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

Hello Edcel,

Have you heard of your developer about the theme Epix, which is no longer compatible with the latest woocommerce?
    I really need the update because I want to expand my webshop with more products and ideal/paypal payments etc.
    But first I need the update so there will no issues occur with woocommerce.

Otherwise I need to change form theme…. one that is practically the same as ePix theme, but recent and compatible with the current woocommerce. Because I don’t want to change, I want quick and minimal changes / work on changing themes….

But I prefer an update of the theme (regurlary, compatible with wordpress / woocommerce) so that I don’t have to change.

Kind regards,
    Yvonne de Hont

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @phoolie88

My apology for taking this too long. I’ll coordinate this again with the developer and will get back to you asap once I have an update on this.

Regards,

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

Hello Edcel,

I still haven’t heard from you/the developer?

Could you please let me know if there will be an update for Epix, so it will be compatible with the current woocommere?
    I really need the update because I want to expand my webshop with more products and ideal/paypal payments etc.
    But first I need the update so there will no issues occur with woocommerce.

Otherwise I need to change form theme…. one that is practically the same as ePix theme, but recent and compatible with the current woocommerce. Because I don’t want to change, I want quick and minimal changes / work on changing themes….

But I prefer an update of the theme Epix (compatible with wordpress / woocommerce) so that I don’t have to change and also because I love this theme.

Kind regards,
    Yvonne de Hont

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @phoolie88

My apologies.

As of now, I still have not received any update from our developer. I’ll follow up our developer again about this.

Regards,

Yvonne de Hont
    Participant

Hi,

I still haven’t heard anything…..?!
    Very disappointing that the developer is not responding.

Seems like I need to change to a new theme?
    So then I will let my website provider make a new website, to make sure things keep up to date. Instead of buying a theme….

kind regards,
    Yvonne

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @phoolie88

Apologies. I still did not receive any word from our developer. I’ll chase this up again with our developer and I’ll let you know as soon as I can.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda