Home Forums ePix Support White space at the top of a page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Tim Pogo
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve been searching this forum as well as searching all over online for a solution to my problem, but nothing has worked yet. I’ve tried several Custom CSS codes to no avail.

I am trying to eliminate or hide the white space which appears at the top of all of my pages. I’m sure it’s some sort of padding or something which I should be able to fix with Custom CSS, but I just can’t seem to find the right code or make it work.

I don’t know if it’s something I can change in the theme, or if it’s caused by Visual Composer, or what.

Here is a screenshot:

Thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

It looks like you might have added in an analytics code but not the actual script code, just the UA-12345 bit.

I recommend double checking this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tim Pogo
    Participant

I don’t see UA-12345 anywhere in the code right now.

And any code that I did try to remove the white space with was immediately removed from Custom CSS or the stylesheet when it proved not to work. So basically there are no CSS modifications at the moment.

I’m looking around at other sites using ePix which don’t have the white space at the top, so I’m assuming this isn’t something inherent in the theme. Any ideas on what I might have done to cause it?
    Thank you!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Do you have Buddypress installed on your site? Sometimes the top admin bar gets removed. Or a plugin that could be causing this?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tim Pogo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

On further inspection I see that there is just a gap above the row. You just need to add, no-margin-top into the Extra CSS Class when editing the row.

Click here for more information.

I have done this for you and the gap has gone.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tim Pogo
    Participant

Yes! That’s it! You rock.
    Thank you.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda