Home Forums ePix Support Will an ePix website migrate perfectly to another Acoda theme?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Adam
    Participant

It seems ePix is not really supported any more so I’d like to know if all the hard work I’ve spent building and adding to caughtincolour.com.au using the ePix theme will work seamlessly with another Acoda theme? Or do I have to start all over again with another theme?

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @redburlesque

I have sent a reply to your other ticket raised.

ePix still definitely work however, we do not have any upcoming updates yet for the theme.

You may want to consider using Dynamix or YOU theme for your site.

Regards,

Adam
    Participant

Thanks, but what I need to know is will moving to Dynamix or YOU still work correctly with the slideset manager and will the site look exactly the same?

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @redburlesque

The elements used in Visual Composer will be carried over to the new theme, however, you need to rebuild the design or layout of the site.

Regards,

Adam
    Participant

Yes, but does the slideset manager come as part of those themes, or will it work with them?

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @redburlesque

Yes, slideset should work both on Dynamix and YOU theme.

Regards,

Adam
    Participant

Ok, thanks. Are you able to give me access to a theme download so I can test before buying, as I don’t want to buy and then find it doesn’t work?

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @redburlesque

I apologize; I am told Slideset is no longer supported both in YOU and Dynamix themes.

Also, there’s no trial version of these theme.

Regards,

Adam
    Participant

Ok.

How can I migrate the dozens of galleries created with slideset to a new theme then?

Edcel
    Edcel

Hi @redburlesque

Unfortunately, you need to recreate it using other elements (i.e. Media Gallery, Grid Gallery) via Visual Composer.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 Acoda