Home Forums ePix Support WPBakery Visual Composer update fails

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

inan ambarkütük
    Participant

I’m using WPBakery Visual Composer 4.1.3.1! Licensed User. I’m also using Epix.

Visual Composer version I get an error message when you upgrade. And my website is not working. When I restore the old version of my website running. Why not upgrade versions? I would be happy if you can help. good work.

Error message:
    Fatal error: Class ‘WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row’ not found in /home/fabrikas/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php on line 177

?nan Ambarkütük

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Inan,

Are you using the latest version of ePix before trying to update?

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

inan ambarkütük
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

inan ambarkütük
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am trying to log into your site but the login deems to be incorrect. Can you double check the details please?

Kind regards,
    Tom

inan ambarkütük
    Participant

inan ambarkütük
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

inan ambarkütük
    Participant

I installed the Envato toolkit. I’ve run. I created api key. Epix writes the current theme. I want to update, but no update package writes. 2.1 How do I update I Epix. I can not use the Visual Composer update. Please help. I’m lost between you and Envato. Please get in touch with them Are you for me?

I bought Epix why do you call an invalid license.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Inan,

We need to confirm the purchase code from you. Please go to ThemeForest > Downloads > Click on Download ePix > Download Licence and Purchase code > Please then provide us with the purchase code that comes with that file. We will then be able to verify it with Envato.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 Acoda